- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Bamako weather in March 2020
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Bamako, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bamako weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bamako in March is a very hot 38°C (100°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 3mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bamako sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bamako in March 2020. Select a month to view Bamako sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:47||18:41|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:38||18:43|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:29||18:43|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Where's hot in Mali in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mali in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.