- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Monrovia weather in March 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Monrovia, Liberia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Monrovia weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Monrovia in March is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 50% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 79mm (3.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Monrovia in March is 27°C (81°F).
Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monrovia in March 2020. Select a month to view Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:55||18:56|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:49||18:54|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:42||18:53|
- Find the cheapest flights to Monrovia (MLW), Liberia
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
More Liberia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details