- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Lesotho
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Maseru weather in March 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Maseru weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Maseru in March is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 92mm (3.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maseru in March 2020. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:02||18:42|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:11||18:25|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:20||18:08|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More Lesotho destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details