- Check recommended holidays & tours to Kenya
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Wajir weather in March 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Wajir, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wajir in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Wajir in March with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wajir in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wajir in March - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Wajir in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Wajir in March and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Wajir sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wajir in March 2020. Select a month to view Wajir sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:30||18:34|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:25||18:31|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:20||18:28|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.