- Find cheap flights to Kenya with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Nakuru weather in March 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Nakuru, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nakuru in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Nakuru in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nakuru in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nakuru in March - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nakuru in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Nakuru in March and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Nakuru sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nakuru in March 2020. Select a month to view Nakuru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:45||18:51|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:41||18:48|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:37||18:43|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Kenya
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.