- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Astana weather in March 2020
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The March weather guide for Astana, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Astana in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -4°C in Astana in March, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Astana in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Astana in March - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Astana in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Astana in March and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Astana sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Astana in March 2020. Select a month to view Astana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:59||18:55|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:26||19:21|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:52||19:46|
- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Kazakhstan in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kazakhstan in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.