- Book escorted tours to Jordan with TUI
- Visit the Dead Sea, Petra, Wai Rum & more
- Book online to get online discount + pay low deposit
Jordan weather in March 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Jordan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
TUI Tours - deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jordan sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jordan in March 2020. Select a month to view Jordan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Jordan sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Amman.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:03||17:34|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:45||17:45|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:26||18:56|
- Save up to 10% on cruises to Jordan
- Book Marella Cruises online with TUI
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Jordan
Where's hot in Jordan in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jordan in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.