- Find cheap flights to Jersey with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
St Helier weather in March 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Helier weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Helier in March is a cool 10°C (50°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 5°C (41°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 37% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 76mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Helier in March is 8°C (46°F).
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Helier in March 2020. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:50||17:52|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:19||18:16|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:47||19:39|
- Find low prices on flights to Jersey
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Jersey destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details