- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Douglas weather in March 2020
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Douglas, Isle of Man shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Douglas weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Douglas in March is a cold 7°C (45°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 30% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 123mm (4.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Douglas in March is 7°C (45°F).
Douglas sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Douglas in March 2020. Select a month to view Douglas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:06||17:56|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:29||18:25|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:52||19:53|
- Find cheap flights to the Isle of Man with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Isle of Man destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details