- Save up to 60% with Hotels.com Black Friday sale
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Douglas weather in March 2020
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Douglas, Isle of Man shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Douglas in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Douglas in March, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Douglas in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Douglas in March - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Douglas in March?
The average sea temperature around Douglas in March is 7°C.
Does it rain in Douglas in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Douglas in March and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Douglas sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Douglas in March 2020. Select a month to view Douglas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:06||17:56|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:29||18:25|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:52||19:53|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Isle of Man destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.