- Save up to 25% on Millennium Hotels & Resorts in Europe
- Book hotel stays in London, Paris, Rome & more
- Enjoy 15% off on all restaurants, free wifi & late check out
Yogyakarta weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 363363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Yogyakarta, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yogyakarta in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Yogyakarta in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yogyakarta in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yogyakarta in March - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yogyakarta in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Yogyakarta in March and the average monthly rainfall is 363mm.
Yogyakarta sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yogyakarta in March 2020. Select a month to view Yogyakarta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||05:43||17:58|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:43||17:51|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:42||17:44|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.