- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2017/2018
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Malang weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 403403 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Malang, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Malang sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malang in March 2020. Select a month to view Malang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||05:34||17:49|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:34||17:42|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:33||17:34|
- Save on holidays to Asia & Far East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Thailand, Bali, Hong Kong & more
- Filter offers by board basis, price, star rating & more
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.