- Save up to 15% on winter holidays (1 Nov 2019 - 30 Apr 2020)
- Book skiing holidays to the French Alps, Italy & Switzerland
- Plus sun holidays to the Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
Ubud weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Ubud, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ubud weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ubud in March is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 225mm (8.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ubud sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ubud in March 2020. Select a month to view Ubud sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:23||18:39|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:23||18:32|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:22||18:24|
- Check the best fares on flights to Bali
- Depart from airports across Australia
- Fly to Bali Denpasar International Airport (DPS), Indonesia
Discover more about Bali
More Bali destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details