- Browse the low fares on flights to Bali, Indonesia
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £599
Sanur weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 221221 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Sanur, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sanur weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sanur in March is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 221mm (8.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Sanur in March is 28°C (82°F).
Sanur sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sanur in March 2020. Select a month to view Sanur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:23||18:39|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:23||18:32|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:22||18:24|
- Save up to 11% on holidays to Bali
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about Bali
More Bali destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details