- Book online & save 12% on holidays to India
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Mumbai weather in March 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Mumbai, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Mumbai weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Mumbai in March is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Mumbai in March is 26°C (79°F).
Mumbai sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mumbai in March 2020. Select a month to view Mumbai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:58||18:44|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:46||18:49|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:33||18:52|
- Save on last minute solo holiday offers with Just You
- Browse top deals departing in the next few months
- Book holidays to Italy, Croatia, Spain & further afield
Discover more about India
Popular India destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details