- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Tegucigalpa weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Tegucigalpa, Honduras shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tegucigalpa in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Tegucigalpa in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tegucigalpa in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tegucigalpa in March - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tegucigalpa in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Tegucigalpa in March and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tegucigalpa in March 2020. Select a month to view Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:05||17:57|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:55||17:59|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:45||18:01|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Honduras in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Honduras in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.