- Save on holidays to Grenada in 2019/2020
- Book now in the Virgin Holidays sale
- Holiday prices from just £943 per person
St George's weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for St George's, Grenada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Virgin Holidays deals
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St George's sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St George's in March 2020. Select a month to view St George's sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:22||18:16|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:13||18:18|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:04||18:18|
- Book low fares on Virgin Atlantic flights to Grenada
- Depart from London Gatwick Airport
- Return flights to Grenada from £499
Virgin Atlantic destinations
Discover more about Grenada
Where's hot in Grenada in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Grenada in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.