- Save up to 50% on beach holidays in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to Cyprus, Greece Turkey & more
- Including Corfu, Crete, Kos, Skiathos & Zante
Milatos weather in March 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Milatos, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Milatos weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Milatos in March is a comfortable 14°C (57°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 51% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 99mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Milatos in March is 15°C (59°F).
Milatos sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Milatos in March 2020. Select a month to view Milatos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:47||18:13|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:27||18:26|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:05||19:39|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about Greece
Popular Crete destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details