- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2019/2020
Amoudara weather in March 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Amoudara, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Amoudara weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Amoudara in March is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 48% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 90mm (3.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Amoudara in March is 15°C (59°F).
Amoudara sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amoudara in March 2020. Select a month to view Amoudara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:49||18:15|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:29||18:28|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:07||19:41|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about Greece
Popular Crete destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details