- Save on summer 2019 villa holidays in James Villas sale
- Book holidays Spain, Greece, Portugal, Italy & more
- Travel before 30th September 2019 (inclusive)
Alonissos weather in March 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Alonissos, Greece shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Alonissos weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Alonissos in March is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 52% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 63mm (2.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Alonissos in March is 14°C (57°F).
Alonissos sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alonissos in March 2020. Select a month to view Alonissos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:57||18:17|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:34||18:33|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:10||19:48|
- Save EXTRA £50 per person on summer 2019 holidays
- Minimum spend of £250 per person. 7 nights or more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Greece
Popular Greece destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details