- Find cheap flights to French Guiana with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
French Guiana weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 374374 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for French Guiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in French Guiana in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Cayenne, French Guiana in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in French Guiana in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cayenne, French Guiana in March - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around French Guiana in March?
The average sea temperature around Cayenne, French Guiana in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in French Guiana in March?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Cayenne, French Guiana in March and the average monthly rainfall is 374mm.
French Guiana sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for French Guiana in March 2020. Select a month to view French Guiana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The French Guiana sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Cayenne.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:41||18:42|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:35||18:41|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:28||18:38|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More French Guiana destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.