- Check recommended holidays & tours to France
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
St Malo weather in March 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for St Malo, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Malo weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Malo in March is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 38% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 63mm (2.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Malo in March is 8°C (46°F).
St Malo sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Malo in March 2020. Select a month to view St Malo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:49||18:52|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:18||19:15|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:47||20:38|
- Save an EXTRA 10% on private car transfers & taxis
- Book Sedan, SUV or Limo at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Discover more about France
Popular France destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details