- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Quimper weather in March 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Quimper, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Quimper weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Quimper in March is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 5°C (41°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 35% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 83mm (3.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 19 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Quimper sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Quimper in March 2020. Select a month to view Quimper sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:57||19:01|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:27||19:24|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:56||20:46|
- Find cheap flights to France with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about France
Popular France destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details