- Browse last minute holiday deals to France & Corsica
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Santa Giulia weather in March 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Santa Giulia, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Santa Giulia weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Santa Giulia in March is a comfortable 14°C (57°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 49% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 60mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Santa Giulia in March is 14°C (57°F).
Santa Giulia sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Giulia in March 2020. Select a month to view Santa Giulia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:57||18:14|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:33||18:31|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:07||19:48|
- Find holiday homes, villas & holiday rentals
- Book summer holidays & winter skiing breaks
- Filter by destination, accomodation & more
Discover more about France
More Corsica destinations
- Campo Moro
- Ile Rousse
- Porto Pollo
- Porto Vecchio
- Santa Giulia
- St Florent
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details