- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Ethiopia
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Bahir Dar weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Bahir Dar, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bahir Dar in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Bahir Dar in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bahir Dar in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bahir Dar in March - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bahir Dar in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Bahir Dar in March and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Bahir Dar sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bahir Dar in March 2020. Select a month to view Bahir Dar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:45||18:40|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:37||18:41|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:28||18:42|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Ethiopia in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ethiopia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.