- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Asmara weather in March 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Asmara, Eritrea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Asmara weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Asmara in March is a warm 26°C (79°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 73% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 15mm (0.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Asmara sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Asmara in March 2020. Select a month to view Asmara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:41||18:32|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:31||18:35|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:20||18:37|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Popular Eritrea destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Eritrea in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details