- Book tours & holidays to Egypt with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £319 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Sharm el Sheikh Airport weather in March 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Sharm el Sheikh Airport, Sharm el Sheikh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sharm el Sheikh Airport weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sharm el Sheikh Airport in March is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 2mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Sharm el Sheikh Airport in March is 22°C (72°F).
Sharm el Sheikh Airport sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sharm el Sheikh Airport in March 2020. Select a month to view Sharm el Sheikh Airport sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:07||17:43|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:51||17:52|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:34||18:00|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Egypt
More Sharm el Sheikh destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details