- Find cheap flights to Sharm el-Sheikh with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Shark's Bay weather in March 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Shark's Bay, Sharm el Sheikh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Shark's Bay weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Shark's Bay in March is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 15°C (59°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Shark's Bay in March is 22°C (72°F).
Shark's Bay sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Shark's Bay in March 2020. Select a month to view Shark's Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:07||17:43|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:51||17:52|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:34||18:00|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Egypt
More Sharm el Sheikh destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details