- Save on holidays to Sharm el Sheikh with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Naama Bay weather in March 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh area shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naama Bay in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Naama Bay in March with no heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naama Bay in March?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naama Bay in March - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Naama Bay in March?
The average sea temperature around Naama Bay in March is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Naama Bay in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Naama Bay in March and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naama Bay in March 2020. Select a month to view Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:07||17:43|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:51||17:52|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:34||18:00|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Sharm el Sheikh in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sharm el Sheikh in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.