- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Makadi Bay weather in March 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Makadi Bay, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Makadi Bay sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Makadi Bay in March 2020. Select a month to view Makadi Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:08||17:46|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:53||17:54|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:36||18:01|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.