- Check low fares on flights to Egypt from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Hurghada weather in March 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Hurghada, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Hurghada weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Hurghada in March is a warm 25°C (77°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 80% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Hurghada in March is 22°C (72°F).
Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hurghada in March 2020. Select a month to view Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:08||17:46|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:53||17:54|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:36||18:02|
- Browse the latest holiday deals to Hurghada
- Holidays start from just £390 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Discover more about Egypt
Popular Egypt destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details