- Book a Park Stay & Go package with Holiday Inn Express
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Ostrava weather in March 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Ostrava, Czech Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ostrava in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Ostrava in March, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ostrava in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ostrava in March - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ostrava in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Ostrava in March and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Ostrava sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ostrava in March 2020. Select a month to view Ostrava sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:29||17:30|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:58||17:54|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:25||19:18|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Czech Republic
Where's warm in the Czech Republic in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Czech Republic in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.