- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
Avarua weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 220220 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Avarua weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Avarua in March is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F).
Expect 220mm (8.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Avarua in March is 28°C (82°F).
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Avarua in March 2020. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:36||19:06|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:42||18:53|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:47||18:39|
- Find cheap flights to the Cook Islands with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Cook Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details