- Find low prices on flights to Congo-Kinshasa
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Kinshasa weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 170170 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Kinshasa, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kinshasa weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kinshasa in March is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 49% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 170mm (6.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kinshasa in March 2020. Select a month to view Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:05||18:17|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:04||18:11|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:01||18:05|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Congo-Kinshasa
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Congo-Kinshasa destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details