- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Luoyang weather in March 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Luoyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Luoyang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Luoyang in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luoyang in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luoyang in March - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luoyang in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Luoyang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Luoyang sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luoyang in March 2020. Select a month to view Luoyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:59||18:26|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:39||18:39|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:19||18:51|
- Save on flights to Asia & the Pacific with Cathay Pacific
- Browse lowest fares by destination including Hong Kong
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.