- Save on flights to Beijing, China
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £346 return
Hotan weather in March 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Hotan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Hotan in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Hotan in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hotan in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hotan in March - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Hotan in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Hotan in March and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Hotan sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hotan in March 2020. Select a month to view Hotan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||09:11||20:35|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||08:50||20:49|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||08:27||21:02|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.