- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Hefei weather in March 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Hefei, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Hefei in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Hefei in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hefei in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hefei in March - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hefei in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Hefei in March and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Hefei sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hefei in March 2020. Select a month to view Hefei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:38||18:09|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:20||18:20|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:01||18:30|
- Save up to 10% on holidays to China
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.