- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in China
- Book cheap hotels in Beijing, Shanghai & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Guangzhou weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Guangzhou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guangzhou in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Guangzhou in March, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guangzhou in March?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guangzhou in March - that's 21% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guangzhou in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Guangzhou in March and the average monthly rainfall is 90mm.
Guangzhou sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guangzhou in March 2020. Select a month to view Guangzhou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:48||18:30|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:35||18:36|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:20||18:42|
- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to China
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.