- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Chile
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Puerto Natales weather in March 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 149149 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Puerto Natales, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Puerto Natales in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Puerto Natales in March, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Natales in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Natales in March - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Natales in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Puerto Natales in March and the average monthly rainfall is 149mm.
Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto Natales in March 2020. Select a month to view Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:19||20:44|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:46||20:10|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||08:11||19:36|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.