- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Chile
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Lake Chungara weather in March 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Lake Chungara, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Chungara in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Lake Chungara in March, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Chungara in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Chungara in March - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Chungara in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Lake Chungara in March and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Chungara in March 2020. Select a month to view Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:36||20:02|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:40||19:50|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:43||19:38|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Chile
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.