- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Ottawa weather in March 2020
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Ottawa, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ottawa weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ottawa in March is a cold 2°C (36°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -8°C (18°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 43% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 62mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ottawa in March 2020. Select a month to view Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:40||17:51|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:12||19:11|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:44||19:30|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about Canada
Popular Ontario destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ontario in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details