- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
New Brunswick weather in March 2020
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for New Brunswick, represented by Fredericton, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to New Brunswick weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in New Brunswick in March is a cold 2°C (36°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -8°C (18°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 40% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 84mm (3.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in New Brunswick in March is represented by Fredericton.
New Brunswick sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for New Brunswick in March 2020. Select a month to view New Brunswick sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The New Brunswick sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Fredericton.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:04||18:14|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:36||19:34|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:07||19:55|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Canada
More New Brunswick destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details