- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Whistler weather in March 2020
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 158158 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Whistler, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Whistler weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Whistler in March is a cold 1°C (34°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -6°C (21°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 35% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 158mm (6.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Whistler sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Whistler in March 2020. Select a month to view Whistler sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:54||17:55|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:22||19:20|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:49||19:43|
- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Discover more about Canada
Popular British Columbia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details