- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Edmonton weather in March 2020
- 00°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The March weather guide for Edmonton, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Edmonton weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Edmonton in March is a cold 0°C (32°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -10°C (14°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 17mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Edmonton in March 2020. Select a month to view Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:20||18:13|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:45||19:41|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:08||20:09|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Canada
Popular Alberta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details