- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Burkina Faso
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Ouagadougou weather in March 2020
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ouagadougou weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ouagadougou in March is a very hot 38°C (100°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 5mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ouagadougou in March 2020. Select a month to view Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:21||18:15|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:13||18:17|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:03||18:17|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Burkina Faso destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details