- Save on long haul flights from Heathrow in 2018/2019
- Fly to Clark from £405, Bali from £500 & Phuket from £505
- Plus Kuala Lumpur from £485, Hanoi from £470 & many more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Brunei weather in March 2020
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brunei in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
The March weather guide for Brunei shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brunei sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brunei in March 2020. Select a month to view Brunei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Brunei sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Bandar Seri Begawan.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:32||18:33|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:26||18:32|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:20||18:29|
- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Dubai, New York, LA & destinations worldwide
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.