- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Brazil
- Book cheap hotels in Belem, Maceio & Rio Branco
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Brasilia weather in March 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 193193 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Brasilia, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Brasilia weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Brasilia in March is a warm 27°C (81°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 48% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 193mm (7.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 21 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Brasilia sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brasilia in March 2020. Select a month to view Brasilia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:12||18:35|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:15||18:25|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:17||18:14|
- Browse the top holiday offers to Brazil
- Destinations include Rio de Janeiro
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Discover more about Brazil
Popular Brazil destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details