- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Bhutan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Jakar weather in March 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Jakar, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jakar weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jakar in March is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -3°C (27°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 29mm (1.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Jakar sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jakar in March 2020. Select a month to view Jakar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:21||17:58|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:05||18:06|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:49||18:14|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Bhutan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details