- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Benin
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Porto-Novo weather in March 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Porto-Novo, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Porto-Novo weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Porto-Novo in March is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 76mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto-Novo in March 2020. Select a month to view Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:02||19:02|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:55||19:01|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:48||18:59|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Benin destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details