- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Parakou weather in March 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Parakou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Parakou weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Parakou in March is a very hot 37°C (99°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 37mm (1.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Parakou sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Parakou in March 2020. Select a month to view Parakou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:03||19:00|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:56||19:00|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:47||19:00|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
More Benin destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details