- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Belize
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Placencia weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Placencia, Belize shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Placencia weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Placencia in March is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 72mm (2.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Placencia in March is 27°C (81°F).
Placencia sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Placencia in March 2020. Select a month to view Placencia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:11||18:01|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:00||18:04|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:49||18:06|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Belize
More Belize destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details